Our training courses
Progress your career with our range of professional training courses and qualifications, which include:
- Practice educator professional standards (PEPS)
- Approved mental health professional practice (AMHP)
- Best interest assessor
- Leadership and management training
- Manager development and leadership training
- Bespoke moving and handling training
- Seating and postural techniques
- Housing considerations adaptations
- Assistive technology
- Trusted assessor training
Assessed and Supported Year in Employment
If you’re a newly qualified social worker, our Early Professional Development team will be on hand to provide extra support during your first year.
The Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (AYSE) is delivered by our dedicated academy. It's a unique opportunity to gain professional confidence, skills and knowledge under the leadership of our principal social worker.
We know how important it is to provide support for newly qualified occupational therapists as they transition to their first role as a practitioner. Our preceptorship program offers regular supervision, case discussion and the development of competencies, and is overseen by our principal occupational therapist.